CASDA is an eligible CIHR partner organization for the Health System Impact Fellowship (HSIF).
We are seeking applicants in either the doctoral or post-doctoral stream to advance our impact goals starting September 2020. Applications are due at CIHR on April 1st.
Please go to ResearchNet for more information about the application.
The applicant must send their Expression of Interest by email to the contact identified in the Partner Profile and include the following:
- A general introduction and purpose statement (2 pages max). Please address:
- why you are interested in an HSIF compared to a regular fellowship or work placement AND
- state if you have a proposed academic supervisor already and the alignment you see between CASDA and your research interests
- Your CV (professional CV, not Common CV)
- The half page “Relevant Accomplishments and Abilities” component of the HSIF application
- A non-academic writing sample (1 page max)
#policy #autism #learninghealthsystem