The 2019 Summit Planning Committee is making a concerted effort to minimize printing costs. The Ottawa Conference and Event Centre has complimentary Wi-Fi and materials can be downloaded to your devices onsite. If you prefer having your own printed materials, please print copies of the materials and bring them with you.
There are important pre-reading materials to support the afternoon of day one. We encourage all attendees to read the Blueprint for a National ASD Strategy before coming to the Summit.
- Blueprint for a National ASD Strategy
- Handout – Blueprint for a National ASD Strategy
- Placemat – Blueprint for a National ASD Strategy
- Summit Top Tips
- FAQ – Blueprint for a National ASD Strategy
- Media Release
- Blueprint Remarks Presentation
- Blueprint Remarks Presentation (PDF)