You can find poster submission form here
Fifth Canadian Autism Leadership Summit
Ottawa–April 2&3, 2019
Your research, program or service could be described on a printed poster or by photographs, graphics and pieces of text that you attach to the presentation panel.
- All posters must be presented in both official languages – English and French.
- You will be provided with a maximum surface area of 4’ feet x 8′ feet (114 cm x 242 cm) to display your poster. Posters cannot exceed this size. A sample picture of the poster boards is below (may not be exactly as shown).
- Presenters are responsible for producing and printing their own poster. Poster material must be prepared in advance and should be large enough to be viewed from a distance of approximately 3′ (1 m) or more.
- Please come to the registration desk on Wednesday morning and Velcro tabs will be provided for you to affix your poster to the display board.
- You may hand out information sheets to those viewing your poster.
- Keep illustrative material simple. Charts, drawings and illustrations may be similar to those used in making slides – preferably with bolder, heavier figures. These materials should be mounted on fairly stiff paper – but NOT heavy cardboard.
Presenters of a poster will be expected to be present from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm on Wednesday, April 3rd in order to explain their poster and to hand out any leaflets, or other information materials, they have available for viewers of their poster. Each presenter can therefore only present one poster. Any organization that submits more than one application should indicate a priority to their submissions or confirm there will be enough staff members available for the presentation.
All Poster Proposals are subject to approval by CALS’s Planning Committee. The Summit agenda still in development and details are subject to change.
Please note the posters promoting the sale of commercial goods or services will not be accepted.