CASDA has partnered with Spero Careers Canada and the podcast Across the Desk to bring you a new series which will highlight the work of CASDA and those who work with us. Each podcast is approximately one hour long and is a conversation style interview. We will cover topics such as the National Autism Strategy, autism and employment, housing, and much more. Check our social media feed for new episodes each week.
- A Look back on 2020 with CASDA’s Director of Operations and Strategy, Dr. Jonathan Lai.
- Employment: The Autism Employment Scan and the Autistic Voices Project with Stephanie Côté and Vanessa Tomas.
- Employment: Autism and Employment with Vanessa Tomas.
- Accessibility And Equity with Brittany Finlay
- Autism & the Housing Crisis
- Canadian Journal of Autism Equity with Maddy Dever, Terri Robson and Megan Krasnodembski.
- An update on CASDA with Dr. Jonathan Lai & SpectrumWorks with Neil Forester .
- Canadian Journal of Autism Equity – Follow-Up After the Launch with Maddy Dever and Megan Krasnodemski.
- Deputy Grand Chief Walter Naveau
- Autism and Housing with Amy Lonsberry
- Information Systems with Dr. Stephen Gentles, Maddy Dever and Corey Walker